A new, recurring “spot the difference” game using collection photos has begun on our Facebook page (so if you haven’t played it yet and would like to, STOP now and head on over there).
Here’s the answer key so that you may see if you found all of the alterations. From left to right:
- Trees behind gas station were modified.
- A little decoration in front of a window was removed.
- A light above the left pump was removed.
- A telephone pole was erased.
- Some houses were replaced by nature.
- The marks on the gravel road were blended in.