Our work is reflexive. We both advise and consult.
It takes people with different ideas, strengths, interests, and cultural backgrounds to make our organization succeed. We encourage healthy debate and respect differences of opinion.
We are stewards of the stories we tell and the items we preserve. We are responsible to share unbiased facts. The same story can have multiple versions, which gives dimension to our history.
We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. People trust us to adhere to our word.
It takes courage, innovation and adaptation to forge a better future.
1. Bring the constellation model to fruition in Abbotsford.
2. Establish a head office that is not in Trethewey House and is shared with other heritage groups in Abbotsford.
3. Establish a process for member/volunteer/donor stewardship.
4. Establish a policy that:
· Promotes diversity of heritage and culture.
· Supports a process of inclusion on our Board, in the selection and training of our staff, and in mentorship programs.
· Promotes diversity in the interpretation of our heritage assets.